VolumeBloom Conditioner for Fine Hair
Get volume that won’t let you down with Biolage VolumeBloom Conditioner. Biolage VolumeBloom Conditioner conditions the hair, adding lightweight-looking volume and shine for fine flat hair in need of some oomph.
Designed to add volume and condition naturally fine hair, our VolumeBloom Conditioner features formulas that mimic the expansive properties of the cotton flower leaving fine hair full of volume and as bouncy as fresh cotton sheets.
Fine hair lacks volume and can be difficult to style, especially if you want to experiment with different styles. So, if you want a conditioner to add some bounce to lank and underwhelmed hair, the Biolage VolumeBloom Conditioner will provide your fine hair with up to 70% more volume after one use leaving hair lifted, shinier and ready for the day.
Get ready for extra texture, extra volume and extra shine.
Benefits of Biolage VolumeBloom Volumizing Conditioner:
- VolumeBloom Volumising Conditioner is enriched with extract of Soy protein to give fine hair extra volume and a beautiful glossy finish.
- Conditions and adds weightless moisture to hair.
- The conditioner leaves fine hair with a radiant looking shine.
- Adds oomph to naturally fine hair.
- This Conditioner ensures extra shine and manageability while promoting voluminous hair.
- VolumeBloom Volumizing Conditioner features cotton extract.
A little more detail:
This volumizing spray expands the volume of the hair by multiplying the space between the fibers. In this way, you will achieve an immediate and lasting volume effect. You will notice your hair more elastic and with more movement. Use it with the shampoo and the VOLUMEBLOOM Conditioner to achieve volume with long-lasting movement. Imagine hair up to 70% more voluminous after 1 application! * * System with shampoo, conditioner and Spray Full Lift VolumeBloom.
How should I use it?
Vaporize from the root to the tips on damp hair and voila! No need to clarify.
Do you want some advice? Dry your hair up to 80% head down, to achieve a greater volume effect. Then comb it normally and voila! Long-lasting mane!