General (for everywhere except on Twitter)
UK & ROI residents 18+. Entries open 09:00 120/10/20 until 18:00 23:59 20/11/20. To enter upload a picture of your Biolage gifting display in salon and Tag @BiolageUKI on Facebook and hashtag #BiolageGifting.
Prize is a gift set for every member of the salon team (up to 16 sets). Full T&Cs: https://www.biolage.co.uk/Competition-Terms. Promoter: Biolage UKI.
Promotion Name and Description
Biolage Gifting Display Competition
Matrix, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ
Entry Open Date
09:00 20/10/2020 UKI time
Entry Closing Date
18:00 20/11/20 UKI time
UK and ROI residents aged 18+ only.
Entrants must have internet access and a Facebook account to participate.
How to Enter Requirements
- Take a photo of your Biolage gifting display
- Enter via Facebook, as follows:
- On Facebook – (1) click “Like” on the BiolageUKI Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BiolageUKI; and upload your photo on Facebook tagging it with @BioolageUKI and #BiolageGifting
By uploading a photo in accordance with the above entrance criteria, entrants agree to be automatically entered into the competition and abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in this table and the General Terms and Conditions below).
A gift set for every member of the salon team (up to 16 sets)
Number of Major Prize Winner(s)
1 winner will be selected on the Judging Date by Katy Proctor - Biolage senior product manager, Lee Pearce - Biolage education manager, Sussan Verghese - Biolage General Manager, Dick Younge, Biolage international head of social media and Rachel Hannon, Freelancer, based upon the following criteria: technical prowess, creativity and image quality of the entry.
Notification of Winner(s)
The Winner will be notified by direct private message via the social media platform on which they entered, by 26/11/20.
DELIVERY AND WINNER DETAILS
Please allow up to 30 days from the date the winner provides their delivery details, for delivery of the prizes.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid.Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry.Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid.Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified.Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with the Judging Procedure if:
- within 3 weeks of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the competition
- In entering the competition, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the competition, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the competition) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given in the application either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
- Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this competition or the prizes to the extent permissible by law.No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this competition.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
- Entrants must have internet access and either (a) a Facebook account, (b) a public Twitter account or (c) a public Instagram account to be eligible.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the competition or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the competition.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.